Groupet informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through its website.
In this sense, Groupet guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and in Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the LOPD.
Responsible for the processing of personal data
- Owner: Alberto Isaac Chamorro Blanco
- NIF / CIF: 36527875B
- Address: C / Alguer, 19, 08720 Vilafranca del Penedès (Barcelona)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.groupet.es
Data collection, purpose and processing
Groupet has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending email or by filling in the forms included in the website. In this sense, Groupet will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above. In turn, Groupet informs users that the purpose of processing the data collected includes: the attention of requests made by users, inclusion in the contact list, provision of services, management of the business relationship and the creation of statistics.
The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated way and that allow the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.
All personal data that is collected through the Groupet website, and therefore has the consideration of processing of personal data, will be incorporated into the files declared before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection by Groupet.
To browse Groupet, you do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- When making the purchase or organization of an activity on the platform.
- By registering as an organizer or user on the platform.
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by Groupet is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: Groupet requests personal data, which may include: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to answer your questions. For example, Groupet uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your data. personal matters, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: Groupet requests the following personal information: Name and surname and email address to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The data you provide to Groupet will be located on the servers of the following companies:
There are other purposes for which Groupet processes your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Groupet has a presence on social media. If you become a follower on Groupet’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted. You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
Groupet will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will Groupet use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
When browsing Groupet, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that Groupet has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided. All this to avoid its alteration, loss, and / or unauthorized treatment or access, as required by law.
It is important that, so that we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there is a change in it.
What personal data do we process?
Where appropriate, if the interested party registers as a user on the Groupet website, the personal data that will be processed will be:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth and sex.
Additionally, if the interested party contacts Groupet through the “Contact” section, the data that will be processed will be:
- Name and surname
- The personal data that the body of the message may contain.
The user guarantees the accuracy and veracity of the personal data provided, committing to keep them duly updated and to notify Groupet of any variation that occurs in them.
Groupet does not accept to receive information or personal data from third parties provided by the user. Therefore, in the event that the user communicates personal data of third parties, Groupet assumes that the user has the necessary legitimacy to do so.
Children under the age of 16 should not. If any initiative is carried out with minors under 16 years of age, it will be an essential requirement that their parents or guardians send the appropriate documents required.
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, Groupet will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: Groupet will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which can be for one or more specific purposes about which it will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: Groupet will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. Groupet will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, Groupet will periodically review the lists and eliminate those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that Groupet takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties. Likewise, Groupet is committed to respecting the guiding principles of Privacy by design and by default, as well as proactive responsibility established in the data protection regulations.
Communication of information to third parties
Groupet informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a person in charge of treatment. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Groupet has the express consent of the user.
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data grants interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
As long as the user’s data is processed by Groupet. Users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legal regulations on the protection of personal data. In addition, you may receive the data that concern you, which is being processed based on your consent or in compliance with a contract, and provided that the treatment is carried out by automated means. You can receive them in electronic format, or request that they be transmitted to another entity (if technically possible)
To make use of the exercise of these rights, the user must go through written communication, providing documentation that proves their identity (ID or passport), to the following address: Calle Alguer, 19, 08720, Vilafranca del Penedès, (Barcelona). Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the application request, the address and a valid proof in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent. Likewise, you must bear in mind that Groupet will respond to said request respecting the established legal deadlines and taking into account the current legal framework.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as the authorized representative’s legal representative. In this case, the documentation that proves this representation of the interested party must be provided.
If you consider that Groupet has not processed your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations, you may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD, https://www.aepd.es/). However, we kindly ask you to contact us prior to the claim, through the indicated channels, in order to be able to respond more quickly to your request and clarify any doubts that may arise.
In case of exercising your rights, it is possible that your data will remain blocked and kept in a restricted way at the disposal of the competent authorities, in accordance with the data protection regulations, to meet the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
For any additional questions about how we treat your data, please, contact us through the email email@example.com.
For any questions, or to obtain more information on any point established in this Policy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance and consent